Trust Pool Compliance Victoria to keep you and your family safe around the swimming pool! In Victoria, the pool owners are required to acquire a pool compliance certificate, ensuring that their pools are safe to use. To obtain this certificate, you must have a permanent pool fencing erected around the pool. At Pool Compliance Victoria, we are qualified to conduct inspection on all existing and new pool fencing all over Melbourne. We will inspect your pool barriers and issue the compliance certificate if all pool fencing requirements are perfectly met. Our team of certified building inspectors can support you all the way and take the hassle out of getting a compliance certificate for your pool fencing.
This service offers the following:
- One of our friendly, experienced and VBA Registered Building Inspectors will attend site.
- We will conduct a thorough assessment of your Pool Safety Barrier and you are encouraged to be present so if any non compliance items are found, we can discuss them with you.
- We will provide a detailed inspection report outlining any non compliance items that need to be rectified, in the form of an Owner Notice.
- If your Pool Safety Barrier is non compliant and requires an additional inspection, a fee $165.00 will be payable prior to re-inspection.
Fee $ 275.00
Pool & Spa Inspections Melbourne VIC
At Pool Compliance Victoria, we will inspect all above-ground pools, in-ground pools, indoor pools, spa pools and portable pools. Our inspectors also have sound knowledge to check all fence types, including glass, brushwood, aluminium and colour-bond.
During the inspection, one of our VBA registered pool inspectors will check
- Pool fence gates
- Height of the pool fence (should be minimum of 1.2 metres high)
- Pool fence location
- Vertical gaps in the pool fence
- Gaps at the bottom of the pool fence
- Gates should be self-closing and self-latching
- Other crucial aspects
After checking your pool fences for safety and compliance with relevant standards, we will provide an unbiased report on our findings. If your pool does not meet the safety regulations, our experts will recognise the safety breaches and advise you how to rectify such issues. We will give you 60 days to fix the issues. Once resolved, we will issue the compliance certificates that can be submitted to the council. This certificate is valid for four years and your pool should be inspected and certified again after this time period.
Would you like to know if your pool fencing meets the Victorian highest safety standards? Call us on 1800 766 528 and schedule an appointment with one of our inspectors today.